Monday, June 8, 2015

Ya know how sometimes you get your teeth into something and even though it isn't working you just keep at it?  That would be this painting.  This is my second swipe at it too....yesterday was a total wiper and after spending the day on it that's exactly what happened.  I don't think I will wipe this one but keep it as a reminder that sometimes its best to let go and move on.  I did enjoy working with the shadow box and think I will have to spend more time getting used to setting up still life's that are interesting and work.  Life's a learning curve.  I haven't been able to get in the studio for a couple of weeks and it will be nice to get into more of a flow.  In the meantime I have no shame and here it is.
The good news is I'm posting more in spite of myself.  Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment