Friday, March 28, 2014



Here I am back at it.....I am participating in the Marin Open Studios the first and second weekends in May so no more procrastinating.....sometimes deadlines are helpful.  Its getting more challenging to reconstruct, forgetting what I've already posted...heheh.  This painting is from a photograph I took on one of our morning walks at the estuary.  I loved the positioning of the legs...the watchful eye.

 I'm Watching You
Oil on Board
6 x 8
SOLD

I love corvids and like to paint them quite often, as I'm sure I've mentioned.  This one was strutting along the beach full of attitude....he looked like he was marching to me....to his own drummer, no doubt.  This is number 11 of my not 30 days paintings.
 Steppin' Out
Oil on Board
6 x 8

One of my personal favorites, also from a photograph I had taken, as are most of my studio works.  I love the ocean and have never lived far from it.  It is a healing place for me in all ways. Number 10 of the series.
Infinite Blue
Oil on Board
6 x 8
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment