Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The third day of the workshop was at the Moore Ranch in between Petaluma and Pt. Reyes.  Incredibly beautiful with stunning views and many interesting outbuildings to paint.  I think this was a favorite spot for many people.  Its my second opportunity to paint at this location and I hope I get another one in the future.  I was particularly happy with the hills in the background. I was able to capture some great photos here as well.  A stream of cows was walking across that field behind the barn at one point with one trailing behind obviously having trouble keeping up.....she was sure to birth at any moment.  Viewing the whole vista with the cows trailing along in a very long, long line was surreal.  I'll post a picture later.
Beyond the Barn
10 x 8
Oil on Raymar panel

1 comment:

  1. I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information. Please visit tiktok downloader to find information about tiktok

    ReplyDelete